Here is a list of things that you can check to help solve problems with signing into the apps:
- Check that you are typing in your full username. You can use either 'username@schoolshortname' or your email address. If you are signing in with a RM Unify account, you should enter your username as 'username@scope' and use the 'Sign in with RM Unify' button.
- Check that you are typing in your password correct. Passwords are case-sensitive and must be typed in exactly as they appear.
- Check that the time, date and location are correctly set on your device. If your clock or time zone is wrong then you will be unable to sign in.
- Please ensure your device's time is set to use a 24 hour clock (not 12 hour clock) or you may experience a "Login Failed! There has been a problem communicating with RM Books" error message.
- If you need to use a proxy server to access the internet then you may need to configure it within the application. Please note, Android does not currently provide support for apps to use proxy servers.